Ordering Details and Policies
1) If you are interested in purchasing an item from our site, please call or email
email@example.com direct email
If you contact us, we will usually reply promptly. However, due to the nature of this business, there may be times when we are traveling trying to find new items, so please be patient. We will do our best to return all inquiries in a timely manner. Once the buyer has made a commitment towards purchase, the item will be reserved for a period of 7 days during which time payment is expected.
2) All Firearms are sold as Collectible only. They are not warranted as safe to load or fire.
3) All Pre-1898 weapons are considered antique under Federal law and do not require a Federal Firearms License in most states and locales. All post 1898 firearms will require a C&R or FFL to ship. Buyers of all Firearms must be at least 21 years of age and legal to purchase in his/her state of residence. Residents of states and locales with stricter guidelines that exceed the Federal laws must have items shipped directly to an FFL or Curio & Relics holder.
4) All items, except layaways, come with a guaranteed 3-day return policy during which time you may contact us via phone or email. If I don't respond to your email within 24 hours, please call to let me know your intent. If you are not 100% satisfied, just return the item and we will issue a full refund. Please return the item in the same condition as originally shipped. Firing or taking the item apart will void return privileges.
5) Shipping will vary based on item and value. Most items will be shipped USPS priority mail. All items will be carefully boxed and shipped in a safe manner. If you want the item to be insured please add $1.50 per $100. We travel a lot. At times there will be a delay in shipping.
6) Payment: I am now accepting all major credit cards. Our prices represent a 3% cash discount. We also accept money orders, bank checks, or personal checks. We will ship as soon as payment clears our bank. (unless we are traveling)
7) We offer a 60-day layaway policy with 1/3 down, 1/3 in 30 days, and final payment due within 60 days of the first payment. We do not offer return privileges on layaway purchases due to the lengthy time period the item has to be held.
8) Make payments payable to: Randy Jones
9) Mail payments to:
7 Sugarloaf Loop
Maumelle, Ar 72113